Wednesday, August 30, 2006

TAGGED A-Z

So donchi tagged me…never done anything like this before…so its worth a try…enjoy…

Ambitious……Whenever something good happens, people tell me 'oh am not surprised…u've always been ambitious…'
I agree wit them..lol..and I'm so glad that my actions have started matching my ambition..
Runner up: adventurous, a.h girl (my sec. school...loved it)

Bella…..means beautiful in Italian!

Competitive…..I am uber-competitive…I dunno y…maybe because I used to run track in secondary school…I don't think its negative tho….just drives me to success

Daddy's girl….yup…I am very much a daddy's girl…my dad rocks!!!

Energetic…I'm very energetic…especially after some scoops of ice cream…lol…don't ask!

Forgetful….I tend to remember LOADS of random things and forget important stuff like people's birthdays, where I left my phone and MY NUMBER!!! Yes, got a new phone number over a month ago and I don't know it….
Runners-up: fashionista, flirty, fabulous....

God-fearing….I am very happy that I have a very strong relationship wit God and seek him in whatever I do…e.g blogging..seriously…lol
Runner-up: Globe-trotter….I hate planes to luv to travel, Giddy…..I am always giddy with excitement even by the littlest things like clothes etc…

Homebody….Believe it or not I prefer chillin' at home wit friends and family to going out all night

Interesting…..Very interesting chica….I always have the hottest gist…..lol

Joker…..I joke around A LOT! I crack dry jokes and can be very sarcastic too….sorry….

K… The letter K is the eleventh letter in the Latin alphabet…I am clearly lost for words

Leo…..I don't believe in all this astrology stuff but I like the fact that Halle Berry and co are fellow Leos….

Mummy's girl…I luv my mum…we are total BFF (Best Friends Forever)…lol

Nigerian....As amplifyd said.."Naija until I die'
Runner Up: Naughty….yes o…I am naughty and mischievous

O…oh oh!

Picky.....I am very picky with food, friends etc…
Runner-up: I can be a perfectionist....i read over things so many times....i recheck everything...i guess it it can be a pain

Quirky...wit all the randomness in my life...I can be described as quirky

Resourceful.....make the best out of what I have in any situation.....
Runner-up: respectful

Saucy....well...no explanation needed

Tomboy….I was kinda a tomboy when I was younger (below 10)….noone believes me cause I'm such a girly girl now!

U….my name…

Vivacious…whatever that means…..
Runner up: Vibrant

Witty...I like to think so....lol

Xed.....I have nothing to write...hmm....I like saying 'xed'…e.g..'please I've xed that guy off, he was sooo annoying'

Young.......I am young in reality and 'at heart'

Zesty......i dunno couldnt think of another Z-word

Don chi…please don't give me work like this again o…..lol…..
I tag….Adaure et Yetty

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

u one time TOMBOY?!!! i go die!impossicant!with all this your fashion sturves et al.abeg if u forget ur password for blog how u fit getam back?i am sure i didntforget mine it aint just logging me in asking for my email addy!no vex na 3rd class i tae finish for school!

Adaure Achumba said...

ehn ehn.. you don see pesin wey like work abi.. na me you find gif work. Lol...i'll do it as soon as my blog finishes upgrading to beta.

Anonymous said...

sita adaure abeg when ur blog dey update to beta can u log on as a user

Anonymous said...

Hi there @ Bella..just wondering,..how many guys have u actually 'xed off'..?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous may i guess for you na 2 she don ex

Anonymous said...

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant
to
be.
Slower is better.
Never live your life for a man before you find what makes
you truly happy.
If a relationship ends because the man was not treating
you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends."
A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
Don't settle. If you feel like he is st get better.
" You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are
not
better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different
women.
He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, Why would he treat
you any differently?
Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.
If something bothers you, speak up.
Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.
Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than yo quasi-god.
He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
Never let a man define who you are.
Never borrow someone else's man.
Oh Lord!? If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
All men are NOT dogs.
You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a
two-way street.
You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute
about
baggage...
deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you..
a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...
look for someone complime Mr.. Right.
Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are,
and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.
There are many ways to tell about how he thinks of you:
the way he looks at you (admiration), the way he talks to you
(respect)
and the way he
touches you (appreciation).
Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you
need.
Keep him in your radar but get to know others.

Share this with other ladies..... You'll make someone SMILE, another
RETHINK her
choices, and another woman PREPARE.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person,

Pass this on to at least 10 woman and 5 men.

BY THE WAY, THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SO TAKE A HINT..............

Anonymous said...

@ abbi...so why you come capture the whole comment section with forward way no even relate to topic? LOL..

Icy PR said...

ohno u dddeeint tag me lol! dang it lol fine lol I'll do it tomorrow lol! Kool runnings

Anonymous said...

LoL, Did the word "KIND" come to mind for Letter "K"....tsk tsk tsk!

TMinx said...

Oooh we have some similar letters.....

Anonymous said...

u are all that and more :-)

-Dayo

Anonymous said...

Folks, There is a fan poll on the Cleveland Cavliers' website on the above subject matter. Ejike Ugboaja who is a fellow Nigerian was drafted to NBA directly from Nigeria. He needs our support now. He is at 6% because very few people know him in U.S.A. Since he is a fellow Nigerian struggling to make it in this competitive profession, the least we can do for him is to show our support by participating in this Poll.


Please click on this link http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/ and scroll downn to the poll to vote for him. I believe we have enough patriotic Nigerians to move this our brother up in the Polls. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. I do not know him but I have voted, please oblige.

Anonymous said...

Me i don vote oh..oya eyin gals lets hear it for the boy!!!