Tuesday, July 11, 2006

DARE ART-ALADE

I’m sooo sorry this is late……It’s been crazy, you know the story…thanks for all the comments and well wishes.....
Anyway, I’ll make up for it!

Dare Art-Alade is a Nigerian musician and former radio personality. He was a contestant on MNet’s Project Fame a couple of years ago and did pretty well. Anyway, Dare has finally released his debut CD – “From Me 2 U” and in my opinion, its hot! People have been complaining that the CD doesn’t sound ‘naija enough’. I personally disagree, I think he fused different sounds to come up with something unique…..Anyway, here are some samples so u can judge for yourself….

Fuji - Download Audio View Video
Original Naija - Big Brother Nigeria theme song – View Video
Escalade - View Video
* Bonus - Storm Records All Stars (Nkiru, Dare, Jazzman Olofin, Sasha, G.T (The Guitarman)
– Eko Ile – Download Audio (Snippet) View Video

I know a lot of ladies quite fancy Dare so I have to let you know that Dare is allegedly engaged. If you are feeling a lil’ sad bout this news here is a highly unattractive PIC of Dare to help you snap out of it….lol
Anyway, Buy this CD! I wish him the best of luck!

You can read an excellent review of Dare’s album on Trae’s blog
Check out Dare’s website HERE

Thoughts?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

okkk where have u beeen. I'm glad I found ur blog.. I'm so saving it.. thanks for the updated

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

he looks cute in the pic!

Bella Naija said...

@ yetty....thanks a bunch girlll
@onada.....did u click on the other pic?

1511th said...

wow, he is cute

Anonymous said...

Hey bella, Dare has got Videos on Youtube now, so u can update your links, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMh9szbFatE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQMNpREyIU

Anonymous said...

I think Dare is so talented! He comes from good stock. His father was the Late Great Art-Alade!

Anonymous said...

support Dare, he haas been nominated for an award at the Nigeria Music Award in London


kindly visit http://www.nigeriamusicawards.com/index.htm to vote Dare as best New Artist in Nigeria 2006. God bless and kindly pass it on.

Bella Naija said...

@ anonymous...thanks for the youtube links!!!! you rock!
I shall vote for dare

Anonymous said...

Please lookout for Dare's new album this year and listen out for hit singles.

also check out:
www.dareartalade.com
www.myspace.com/dareartlade01
google: dare art alade
youtube: dare art alade

Anonymous said...

(singing)Oluwaaadare....i don't drive a car. Thanks for d link, bella.