Thursday, September 14, 2006

MISS NIGERIA WORLD

Don’t forget to vote for Miss Nigeria World, Abiola Bashorun (or whoever is your fave) at this year’s Miss World Ceremony…I spoke about her HERE some weeks ago
HERE is her Miss World Page…
You can vote for her on THIS page
Her voting number is MW 611
You can also view some pictures of her out and about at the Miss World 2006 pageant in Poland…

While we are at it, here are some exclusive pictures of last year’s Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Omowunmi Akinnifesi who represented Nigeria in last year’s Miss World competition. She did really well but did not win although she won the Miss Tourism International pageant in the Black Sea, Ukraine…
My friends tell me she was in QC two thousand and something set (can’t remember)…
Anyway, I think she is pretty and was a very good representative for Nigeria……

Have a great day....
What do u guys think?

12 comments:

Adaure Achumba said...

Where are all the early birds. Anyways don't have much to say bout the above, they fine sha.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww, Goodluckkk to her!!!

I shall go vote now ----->

Icy PR said...

I VOTED.. OF COURSE FOR HER.. If I no support my people somebody else will ;)

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I think she is very pretty. I notice that a lot of countries are now sending contestants who fit the weatern/American standard of beauty(very tall and thin), instead of tradional beauties.
I'm not hating the player,but I do hate the game.

Anonymous said...

I will vote for her as often as possible. Pleae do the same. Let's get her in the finals

They DO send them according to Western preferences but at least we can say we always send BLACK candidates unlike Angola and Tanzania, who've sent white or mixed girls

Anyway, please please vote for Miss Nigeria.

BELLA: please email these links to other bloggers

Anonymous said...

She is Hot!!! She has my vote.

Anonymous said...

finally i can comment, blogger is mad...yea this girl is cute oh goodluck to her, but she has the lag look too xxx

Bella Naija said...

lol @ mona....please, what is the lag look? as in she looks like a university of lagos student? or she looks like someone tht lives in lagos? hahhah...do tell

Anonymous said...

I am a QCOG, Omowunmi Akinifesi was of the 2002 set.

Bella Naija said...

Thanks anonymous! i heard her name was 'queen' when she was in school..lol..very fitting...
I hope this year's girl Abiola does well...Remember to vote!

Bella Naija said...

@anonymous...there is nothing wrong with any of those countries sending white or mixed race people to contest for Miss World or Miss Universe....as long as they are african..

I am mixed race, my whole family is filled with mixed race people...I wouldnt like it if they were barred from beauty contests because of their skin colour or hair

Anonymous said...

Hey I completely agree with Miss Bella. I'm going to make a lot of people mad by saying this but I am tired of what ever it is you want to call the modern movement of black segregation. Having a black only attitude is just as detrimental as having a white only one. If we don't start learning to get along we never will. I also think our role models should be healthy. That means physicaly fit. Just my personal opinnion.
Miss Nigeria is beautiful.